Sunday, September 18, 2011

Copyright Presentation

While creating the PowerPoint presenation on copyright regulations, I found it difficult to begin because there were no direct insturctions on what the professor wanted.  As a teacher, I feel as if though I may be used to having instructions on what to do and how to do it.  On top of that, I am a visual learner and having to figure most of the work assignment on my own was hard as well.  I need to see step by step how to accomplish my work.

On top of that, there was a lot of reading involved and not having a printer at home made it difficult to sit at the computer and read.  My eyes got very tired after a while.  I had to take several breaks between reading just to make sure that I did understand all that I was reading.  I realize that I could have printed out the reading at work but once I got started I just wanted to finish.

The information that I read was very interesting.  I realized that there were laws on copyrights but I was glad to learn the specifics behind those laws.  The information that I found interesting was the difference between implied and expressed licenses.  We get on website and will possibly copy and paste the information on that website without taking into consideration the publisher of that website.  What was the purpose they created that information?  Was it meant for everyone to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment